The Benefits of Attending IndySoft Training
Are you an IndySoft expert? If you aren't, is there somebody in your organization who is? Are you sure? IndySoft training is the most effective way to ensure that you are getting the most out of your software investment.
Software is forever evolving, so even if you had an expert on staff two years ago are you sure that they are aware and taking advantage of all the changes that have occurred since their last training?
IndySoft training is the most effective way to ensure that you are getting the most out of your software investment. Your location, ours, or online, you have the ability to choose the location and format so that your training goals can be achieved in a way that is conscientious of your time, personnel and budgetary constraints.
ROI of Training
When it comes to training, it often comes down to a business decision. If the decision is up to you, or if you are trying to convince your manager or company to invest in training there are a multitude of benefits to consider not only for the individual, but for the company as well.
Benefits to the Employee
- A personalized training plan designed around your function and needs
- Keeps you current with the latest updates and best practices
- Cuts time in the learning process
- See examples and scenarios play out in front of you
- Increase productivity at work by applying the learned principles
- Increases your skill set, making you a more valuable employee
- Learning from an expert rather than a coworker ensures that you aren’t just scratching the surface
Benefits to the Company
- Dramatically reduces ramp up time
- Ensures your employees know the correct way of doing things
- Saves time from trial and error so that every project is completed in the shortest amount of time
- Ensures employees are learning the most current information
- Increases productivity by the employees
- Reduces long-term Services expenses because your employees know how to do customizations themselves
- Trained employees have higher job satisfaction which reduces employee turnover and increases productivity
- Increases return on your software investment
Ongoing training is important not just to employee development, but it also affects the success of your business. Training should not be seen as a one-off exception, but as a regular necessity, to help fill skill gaps and keep the business moving forward successfully. Can you really afford not to invest in training?
Is it time for a refresh? Has your IndySoft expert left the company? Do you have new employees that were trained by internal staff rather than an IndySoft expert? If you are interested in learning more about our training options visit our Services page or contact sales@IndySoft.com.
We would love to welcome you at our new training center in Charleston, South Carolina!
Ready to take the next step?
WE ARE, TOO.
Fill out the short contact form and we'll get in touch shortly to answer all your questions and schedule a demo.Let's Talk