Sales 1-877-INDYSOFT (463-9763)
Calibration Software and Asset Management Software for Manufacturing and Commercial Labs
Calibration Management, Tool Management, and Commercial Lab Software
- Create customizable home page views for quick visibility of overall equipment and process statuses.
- Develop flow charts with the built in editor to map your quality process and visualize work flow status.
- Quickly get to the information you want in a few clicks with a greatly simplified interface.
Charges and Financial Information
- Create charge types to match accounting general ledger numbers
- Manage charges for various services at the template level (manufacturer/model or type/subtype)
- Automatically add charges to events as technicians perform their work.
- Create discount rules on a per-customer basis
- Compile charges that accumulate on work orders into a single export file to deliver to accounting
Equipment & Templates
- Store unlimited number of records for companies, equipment, history, vendors, employees and more.
- Utilize hundreds of predefined fields setup for the most common equipment definitions.
- Expose unlimited custom field and display label capabilities for further refinement of equipment details to suit your exact needs.
- Leverage the power of templates for fast creation and management of assets in the system.
- Reuse previously entered data about other assets to prevent 'fat fingering' of data that would then be lost in future searches.
- Setup customized views of equipment to reflect only data relevant to job position or need.
- Create multiple level parent-child relationships of assets and perform operations on the top levels as one unit.
- View changes down to the field level including before and after indicators with the built in audit trail capabilities.
Searching & Reports
- Use 'find-as-I-type' searches to quickly narrow selection lists to the equipment you seek.
- Search across nearly every field in the system using power searches to pinpoint assets.
- Create highly customized searches for use by all, one company, or just you and pin them right to the search menu.
- Quickly export data generated by searches in numerous formats like HTML, Excel, PDF, or even ad-hoc report layouts.
- Share search results with other users on the network.
Scheduling & Notifications
- Move beyond calibration scheduling by creating your own custom schedule types for studies, goal dates, maintenance, warranties, and more.
- Control scheduling due dates with system wide and rule based scheduling exceptions.
- Cast multiple schedules against an asset to track numerous time-based efforts at the same time.
- Create, update, or negate schedules from any point in the equipment lifecycle process.
- Automatically notify customers of recall statuses and more with highly targeted emails or reports generated by the integrated alarms system.
- Modify any canned report or create your own by referencing the included Database Dictionary application that details the database structure.
Companies Employees & Vendors
- List unlimited numbers of companies, employees and vendors in the system
- Utilize numerous custom fields for companies which can then dynamically drive the equipment process for specific customers.
- Track vendor turnaround times by using the included send and receive from vendor events.
Events & Certification/Documentation
- Design a completely original certificate of calibration including logos, barcodes and any field from the related task.
- Produce customized calibration stickers of any size and even dynamically select and route them for printing based on equipment criteria.
- Track receive, calibration, repair, shipment and external vendor operations right out of the box.
- Expand or completely rework the system to include the steps required in your equipment lifecycle or quality process.
Customers with a current support contract can download latest releases and view change lists by logging in to My IndySoft.
Log In Now...
IndySoft Corporation Address :: 212 Adley Way Greenville, SC 29607
email email@example.com :: phone (864) 627-8858