Sales 1-877-INDYSOFT (463-9763)
Calibration Software and Asset Management Software for Manufacturing and Commercial Labs
Calibration Management, Tool Management, and Commercial Lab Software
Home :: Indysoft Social Media
Thank for your interest in our various social media experiences. Please keep in mind that there are a few things to know about our social media sites.
- We can offer no guarantee of service for the site you are about to visit. We didn't build it so it's theirs to break. Please do not engage our customer support for issues with any outside social media site.
- Educate yourself on any non-disclosures or online policies through your employer before posting.
- Our standard stance in all online media, where possible, is to review content before making it public. This is simply to ensure conversations stay on topic or sensitive information is directed towards appropriate contacts instead of the world at large. If something doesn't appear immediately please be patient.
- Online content has no relation whatsoever to the business of purchasing, licensing, services or support. Social media avenues are intended as store fronts for light discussion of our products and services. Come back to this site or contact us for business-to-business matters.
- You may encounter IndySoft employees in social media settings (and they may post pictures of their cats... sorry). Aside from our moderators (clearly noted as the name of the company) employees are nothing more than "civilians" in social media settings but are not permitted to answer customer questions except through IndySoft Corporation proper channels. Please do not place them in the uncomfortable position of violating our company policy. If you have questions moderators will always guide you to an appropriate resource.
- Even with endless footers about your statements being your own and not those of your employer, poorly chosen words still make impressions and the whole world is watching. Keep it civil and tasteful or our moderators will help you find the door.
- Enjoy yourself... we all work hard enough. Keep things light and follow any directions of our various site moderators. They are here to help everyone have a positive experience.
Need more information about our products or services? Ready to order? Need technical support assistance? Request a callback from our sales or support group.
Latest Release Notifications
Add the IndySoft news feed and latest version alerts to your software today!
IndySoft Corporation Address :: 212 Adley Way Greenville, SC 29607
email firstname.lastname@example.org :: phone (864) 627-8858