Sales 1-877-INDYSOFT (463-9763)
Calibration Software and Asset Management Software for Manufacturing and Commercial Labs
Calibration Management, Tool Management, and Commercial Lab Software
Home :: Latest Version Notifications
IndySoft products released after July 2011 contain a built-in newsreader application allowing you to not only be kept in the loop on new developments at IndySoft, but also to be alerted to your current support contract status and the latest versions of your purchased products as we release them. In order to use the newsreader and version alerts system you will need to be a valid user of my.indysoft.com and have an active internet connection allowing access to my.indysoft.com through the application executable.
How To Enable The Newsreader
- Launch the IndySoft Product (Calibration, Lab, Tool Management, etc)
- Depending on your configuration you may be prompted to setup the newsreader. If not go to Help->IndySoft News and Latest Releases on the main menu.
- Click the setup button on the lower left of the newsreader
- Enter your IndySoft Customer Number when prompted and click OK
- Enter the email address associated with your my.indysoft.com account and click OK
- To launch the newsreader each time you log into Gage InSite, place a check in the
'Automatically Show After Logging In' checkbox below the setup button
- The newsreader can be launched or disabled at anytime in the future from the Help menu.
Need more information about our products or services? Ready to order? Need technical support assistance? Request a callback from our sales or support group.
Latest Release Notifications
Add the IndySoft news feed and latest version alerts to your software today!
IndySoft Corporation Address :: 212 Adley Way Greenville, SC 29607
email email@example.com :: phone (864) 627-8858