Sales 1-877-INDYSOFT (463-9763)
Calibration Software and Asset Management Software for Manufacturing and Commercial Labs
Calibration Management, Tool Management, and Commercial Lab Software
- Centralized and conditionally coded budgeting system encourages reuse of budgeting across various assets.
- Reduces the need for all techs to have intimate knowledge of uncertainty calculations.
- Standard selection rules ensure only standards required for uncertainties to be calculated can be used.
- Uncertainty attributes at the standard level can be derived from table based data, singular values, or script-based calculations.
- Scripting engine has access to environmental conditions, UUT and Standard data, calibration event information, and more.
- Default root sum squared correlation formula can be overridden if desired.
- Per-test-point standard selection for precise calculation of contributing factors.
- Budget level contributing items pull from standard attributes for assembly in final correlation formula.
- Study finding table for inclusion of studies in budgets.
- Mix-and-match approach allows for multiple budgets to apply to varying test points when verifying the UUT.
- Uncertainty values carry over to data tables for certificate creation.
Customers with a current support contract can download latest releases and view change lists by logging in to My IndySoft.
Log In Now...
IndySoft Corporation Address :: 212 Adley Way Greenville, SC 29607
email email@example.com :: phone (864) 627-8858